Commercial Lines Account Manager (SBU) Small Business Unit – Ontario
Now is your opportunity to join one of Canada’s 2020 & 2019 Top 10 Brokerages as well as 2020 & 2019 Top Insurance Workplace (fewer than 99 employees).
For 40 years Leibel Insurance Group has been providing Canadians with Trusted Advice, Innovative Solutions & Exceptional Service. With over 1100 google reviews averaging 4.95 out of 5, it’s no wonder we need more great people to join our winning team and help us continue delivering 5 star customer service as we grow in Ontario.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic team member who has a solid understanding of commercial lines products, demonstrates client focus, and the ability to offer alternative options to clients.
We are looking for a true insurance professional who is going to keep in line with our overall company philosophy of “We keep our Clients’ Best Interest in Mind.” The selected candidate will know how to prioritize their work load and be a reliable part with a positive attitude!
The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to be pressure productive while maintaining a friendly attitude and continuing to balance what is best for the client, the brokerage, and the overall team. Being able to take guidance and embrace change as needed is an absolute must in this position.
Our brokerage is full service, and we like to round out our clients by working very closely between departments to ensure the transaction is seamless for clients when rounding out their personal lines business to commercial and from commercial over to personal lines.
We look for passionate staff that are honest, reliable, ethical, overall professional and positive in attitude, and strong team players.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work/Life balance
- Employee Benefits
- Industry Leading Commission Compensation
- Exceptional work environment
- Continued support and ongoing training and development
- Full time hours Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm, Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm
- Providing accurate quotes to prospects/clients and attempting to upsell and cross sell all lines of their business.
- Providing customers and assigned book of business with prompt service by providing advice, helping customers understand insurance, discussing customer concerns, including but not limited to walk-ins, emails, and phone calls;
- Respond to all referrals and client requests in a timely matter as outlined by Leibel Insurance Group standards
- Consistent and accurate input of client information and activity within BMS and CRM systems including Power Broker, Policy Works and CompuQuote
- Maintain and manage account receivables, forwarding payments to Insurers
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of all communication with clients, prospects, underwriters, etc., as per company standards
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with co-workers and underwriters
- Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for new clients, issue insurance binders and pink cards
- Effective communication with Insurance companies, negotiate with underwriters on clients behalf, follow up with adjusters on claims status
- Notify clients of changes; including renewal reviews and policy updates
- Review and completion of daily abeyances; with follow up no more than 30 days behind
- Attend to underwriters’ requests, including the production of applications, billing notices, and any other requests.
- Marketing of existing risks which may include providing proposals to the various insurers for quotations for renewal
- Respond to quotes which include online leads provided and referrals immediately. These are typically accounts under $5000 in premium.
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, reliable, and ability to prioritize
- RIBO Licensed and in good standing with FSCO
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, manage their own book of business and be self-motivating and detail orientated
- 3-5 years of Commercial Lines experience preferably in a brokerage
- Insurance designation, such as CAIB or CIP, or working towards, considered an asset
- Experience with Power Broker and Policy Works considered an asset
- Positive and respectful attitude with both clients and colleagues
- Ability to manage your own book of business, to work independently, and as part of a team, which is remotely located
LOCATION AND STATUS:
- Full-time, Monday through Thursday 8:30 – 17:00 and Fridays 8:30 – 16:00
At Leibel Insurance Group, we staff and hire the very best. People who are professional, experienced, and genuinely focused on not just meeting, but exceeding our clients’ needs. We are committed to being an employer of choice by providing some of the industry’s most competitive compensation, benefits, tuition reimbursement, on-site insurance education and all sorts of staff celebrations and appreciations throughout the year.
We also happen to sell insurance…..want to work with us?
We thank all applicants, however only those who are being considered will be contacted.
If you are interested in future opportunities with Leibel Insurance Group not currently listed, we would love to hear from you as we are always interested in new talent.
Submit resume & cover letter in confidence to: [email protected]