Personal Lines – New Business Broker – Edmonton
Looking for the best new business personal line brokers in Canada.
For over 35 years, Leibel Insurance Group has been providing Albertans with Trusted Advice, Innovative Solutions & Exceptional Service. With nearing 1,000 Google reviews and averaging 4.95 out of 5, it’s no wonder we need more great people to join our award winning team and help us continue delivering 5 star customer service.
We also won the 2019 Award for Top 10 Brokerages in Canada so if you are looking to work with the best you have found your home.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic, client focused team member who has a solid understanding of personal lines products with the ability to understand client’s needs and offering the appropriate options to meet them. Offering the best advice and creating value is extremely important and not just selling on price alone is required.
The successful candidate must be able to prioritize their workload and be a reliable part of a successful team with a positive attitude!
The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work hard and maintain a positive can do friendly attitude while continuing to balance what is best for the client, the brokerage, and the overall team. Being able to take guidance and embrace both internal and external market changes as needed is an absolute must to be successful and thrive in this position.
We are looking for true insurance professionals who can maintain our company philosophy of finding the best coverage available for each and every client while delivering 5 star customer service.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation
- Exceptional work environment
- Continued support and ongoing training and development
- Full time hours Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm, Friday 8:30am – 4:pm
- Providing customers with trusted and expert advice on all areas of personal lines insurance
- Strive to meet or exceed sales targets by carrying out all associated selling functions including quoting new business leads and trying to win back prior customers that might have left.
- Respond to all referrals and client requests in a timely matter as outlined by Leibel Insurance Group standards
- Building and growing a book of business through referrals, networking, account rounding, etc.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of all communication with clients, prospects, underwriters, etc. per company standards
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with co-workers and underwriters
- Comply with Leibel Insurance Group minimum client and service standards
- Providing accurate quotes to prospects/clients and attempting to secure all lines of business
- Upsell and cross sell all lines of business available
- Setting up financing for monthly premiums when applicable.
- Preparing documentation for insurers, completing applications for new clients, issuing insurance binders and pink cards;
- Providing contact info on which broker will be assigned to service their needs going forward.
- Reviewing and completion of daily abeyances; with follow ups no more than 30 days behind
- Work leads within our Customer Relationship Management program (CRM) until contact has been made.
- Follow our new business workflow
WHAT YOU BRING:
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- License in good standing with the Alberta Insurance Council;
minimum Level 1 General Insurance license however must complete level 2 within a 6 months period, and
- 2+ years of personal lines experience preferably in a brokerage
- Insurance designations such as CAIB or CIP are considered an asset
- Positive and respectful attitude with both clients and co-workers
- The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently or as part of a team, manage their own book of business and be self-motivating and detail orientated
At Leibel Insurance Group, we staff and hire the very best. People who are professional, experienced, and genuinely focused on not just meeting, but exceeding our customers’ needs. We are committed to being an employer of choice by providing some of the industry’s most competitive compensation, benefits, tuition reimbursement, on-site insurance education and all sorts of staff celebrations and appreciations throughout the year.
We also happen to sell insurance…..want to work with us?
We thank all applicants, however only those who are being considered will be contacted.
If you are interested in future opportunities with Leibel Insurance Group not currently listed, we would love to hear from you as we are always interested in new talent.
Submit resume & cover letter in confidence to: [email protected]