Life InsuranceOur Life Insurance Protects What Matters Most. To Find Out if You are Adequately Covered, Get Your Free Alberta Life Insurance Quote Today!
- Adequately Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones
- Protect Your Loved Ones from Financial Burden
- Ensure You are Covered from Accidental Injury and Death
Life & Financial Services From Your Local Experts
The need for protecting what matters most has never been greater. The fast-paced world in which we live has sometimes forced us to overlook the importance of proper life insurance protection. Some questions you may want to ask yourself include:
- Are you certain your current plan is sufficient to protect what matters most?
- If you or a loved one fell ill tomorrow, would you have the financial means to deal with it?
- Do you know anyone who has been affected by tragedy and/or illness and you don’t want to be put in that same position? Was it unexpected?
- How important is it to you to secure your family’s financial future?
- If you had a currency making machine in your home, would you insure it? Did you know that your ability to earn an income is your biggest asset?
- What matters most to you?
Who Needs a Life Insurance Policy?
We can never minimize the impact of the loss of a loved one or business partner. We are here to provide the financial means to mitigate the loss. We don’t need to provide any examples where Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance or Disability Insurance would have benefited those affected. Chances are you are likely aware of these tragic events happening all the time. But you may find that the first thoughts that come to mind when exposed to such tragedies would be to express empathy and sincerely hope they took the steps to properly protect their family members and/or business partners to reduce the impact financially. This way the focus can be on grieving and dealing with the loss versus how are they going to pay for it. It is also important to note that people don’t want cash, they want what the cash can do for them during this difficult time. It provides options, control, choice, independence and could dramatically reduce stress.
How do Life Insurance Companies Calculate Premiums?
Insurance premiums, whether personal or business, are based on various factors, such as, date of birth, smoking status or any pre-existing medical conditions. Simply put, protection is cheaper and easier to obtain when done sooner rather than later. This is especially important when trying to address Critical Illness Insurance. If you are healthy, you are more likely to survive a Critical Illness! The stats and price points on Critical Illness Insurance premiums reflect the fact it gets used a lot. But if you never use it, there are products available that will give you your money back! Think in terms of value instead. If you are thinking “I could use my own dollars to protect myself.” We also work with very smart, wealthy individuals who are choosing to purchase this coverage. Again, because they see the value, not the cost.
Please note that Leibel Insurance is an Independent Brokerage that has access to upwards of 15 different Life, Critical Illness, Disability and Long Term care providers. And with the network of professionals gathered throughout the industry, you can be confident that the best value for your dollar will be obtained.
Leibel Insurance can empower you to back up emotional decisions with logical choices. The areas in which we can serve you include:
- Term Insurance
- Mortgage Insurance
- Permanent Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Registered Education Savings Plans (RESP)
- Pension Plans
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Business Insurance
- Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSP)
We also offer a wide array of health and life coverage to Alberta residents and businesses, including:
- Living Benefits – Including Critical Illness, Disability and Long Term Care coverage
- Group/Employee Benefits – For any sized business, can include Health Spending Accounts
At Leibel Insurance, we don’t sell Insurance, we Protect You with it.