Sailboat InsuranceSailboat Insurance Keeps Your Sails High And Out Of Risky Waters. We've got you Covered! Get Your Free Alberta Boat Insurance quote from Leibel Insurance.
- Cover Yourself in the Event of a Sailing Accident
- Protect Yourself from Unexpected Liability Claims
- Guaranteed Replacement Value on New Boats
- Know You’re Covered if Your Sailboat or Onboard Equipment is Stolen or Destroyed
Alberta’s Best Sailboat Insurance Provider at Your Service!
You take care to insure other major purchases in your life, why should insuring your sailboat be any different? Leibel Insurance Group wants to make sure that you have the right coverage in place to protect you and your family while you enjoy those sunny days out on the water, worry free!
Edmonton Sailboat Insurance covers you not only for expenses involved in repairing or replacing your boat, or other personal watercraft, but also covers any potential liability claims that may arise. Consider a passenger slipping and falling on a wet deck, hitting another vessel in the water, or even damaging a public dock. Any of these can leave you open to a potential liability claim, and financial loss.
Here at Leibel Insurance Group we’ve been specializing in Sailboat Insurance, yacht and personal watercraft insurance for over 30 years! We offer competitive rates, and premium coverage for any type of watercraft, from a high-end yacht, to sea-doos and everything in between.
Some things to consider when looking to insure your sailboat:
- All boaters operating on Alberta waters are required to have the Pleasure Craft Operator Card in order to operate a powered watercraft. Visit www.boaterexam.com for more information.
- Your Home Insurance offers very limited coverage for watercraft, and may not fully cover you in the event of a claim.
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost Coverage available for many types of watercraft.
- Discounts available to those with boating safety courses.
- For additional savings, we may be able to bundle your watercraft coverage with your home.
- Loss of use coverage is available so you don’t have to cancel your vacation! Cost of a rental watercraft, or additional living expenses incurred while your boat is being repaired or replaced.
- Premiums are based on the length, horsepower, speed of the boat, and your boating experience.
- Wreck removal and emergency towing coverage available.
- Worldwide coverage available.