Commercial Auto InsuranceCommercial Auto Insurance Keep Your Vehicle Protected on the Road. Find Out How Much You Can Save with a Free Alberta Commercial Auto Insurance Quotes.
- Adequately Protect Your, and Your Employees Against Any At Fault Claims While Driving
- Ability to Protect Your Vehicles Against Insured and Unexpected Losses
- Avoid Downtime and Unexpected Expenses with Rental Vehicle Coverage
- Full Replacement Value Coverage with Zero Depreciation on New Vehicles
- Telematic Options Available
What Is Business Auto Insurance?
Commercial Auto Insurance, or Business Auto Insurance, is a policy for commercial car insurance covers damage that can happen to your company vehicles. It also covers any damages or injuries that occur to drivers, occupants, drivers of other vehicles, pedestrians, and anyone else involved in a traffic accident. Without this kind of coverage, it would only take one incident to jeopardize your business and future.
Who Needs Commercial Auto Insurance?
If you run a business that delivers to customers, you need to
Are There Typical Commercial Car Insurance Policies?
Although coverage may vary according to the needs of your business, most companies will need:
- Liability – covers issues relating to traffic accidents, like injuries, property damage, and vehicle damage.
- Medical payments for injuries – provides money for things like hospital bills, chiropractors, physical therapy, medical supplies, and such.
- Comprehensive – pays for damage caused by falling trees, storms, hail, and many acts of nature. It also covers fire, theft, and vandalism.
- Collision – liability will pay for other vehicles, but if you (or your drivers) are found at fault, you must have collision coverage to pay for damage to your vehicle.
- Uninsured or under-insured motorists – if another vehicle hits your car and the driver has no insurance or insufficient coverage, this insurance pays for your damages.
Do I Have Options for Business Auto Insurance?
You may wish to include some options with your commercial auto insurance policy. For instance:
- Increased liability – often times, the minimum or standard amounts may not be sufficient. If you have higher risks than normal or just want to be safe, you can raise the limits on your liability insurance coverage.
- Roadside assistance – comes in very hand if your vehicles are broken down, stranded, or disabled.
- Loss of earnings – should your business be unable to operate due to a covered incident, you will be reimbursed.
- Cargo insurance – also called inland marine coverage. This protects products and equipment while in transit.
- All perils – covers most problems that your vehicles may face with damages. It is different from “named peril” which covers only certain things like storms, flooding, hail damage, and so on.
Why Leibel Insurance for Your Commercial Vehicle Insurance Policy?
Leibel Insurance is a family owned business in Alberta that is large enough to offer you competitive markets, yet still small enough to provide you with the kind of personal service you deserve. Leibel Insurance offers 24/7 claims response and after hours broker services.
Leibel Insurance has the capacity to offer you as many as 17 discounts on your business vehicle insurance and this can result in savings as much as 37 percent. If your company vehicles are under-insured, your business is at risk and so is your future. To talk to an insurance expert about your Commerical Auto Insurance or personal insurance needs, call us today.