Transportation InsuranceBig Wheels Keep on Turning! Transportation Insurance Provides the Coverage You Need to Reach Your Destination. Get Your Free Alberta Transportation Insurance Quotes Today!
- Combined Deductible Coverage Options
- Designated Control Adjusters Available
- Protect Yourself Against Theft and Cargo Damage
- Ensure You Are Fully Covered in the Event of an Emergency
- Cover Unexpected Transportation or Liability Claims
Protect your Truck and Cargo with Transportation Insurance
Whether you decide to become an independent carrier or if you lease your services and your truck to another carrier, with the right Transportation Insurance policy in place, this could be a worthwhile move. With protection against the wide array of risk exposure that comes with your job, you could be on your way to an exciting and profitable future.
There is no doubt that the trucking industry is a lucrative field. You must consider the protection of your assets if you are ever involved in an accident or become the victim of theft or damage. The expertise of an insurance broker with extensive knowledge in the transportation industry can provide you with specialized coverage at an affordable price. Once you have the right transportation insurance policy in place, you will be able to protect yourself and your financial security when the unexpected takes place. With an insurance broker who has your best interest in mind, it will be a smooth ride knowing you are properly covered and enjoying the open road.
Do You Really Need Transportation Insurance?
Whether you invest in a semi-truck, tractor-trailer, or an entire fleet of trucks, you will need to invest in liability insurance for your vehicles. An industrial vehicle as large as a commercial cargo truck has the potential to cause major damage in the event of an accident. Industry professional including financial advisors everywhere recommends purchasing a certain amount of Transportation Insurance. Without sufficient coverage, your financial standing could be in ruins after a major collision.
If you lease your truck to another driver, then that driver will be responsible for purchasing their own liability insurance coverage. On the other hand, if the trucker that leases your truck does not carry adequate coverage, you will need your own coverage to be protected against a risk of excessive liability. Leibel Insurance recommends speaking with an insurance professional that specializes in the transportation industry to help you decipher which transportation insurance coverage is best suited to you.
Additional Trucking and Transportation Insurance Coverage To Consider
In addition to liability coverage, you may also want to think about including some of the other coverage options that are available from Leibel Insurance. After reviewing your Trucking insurance coverage with your insurance broker, you will have a firm understanding of the options available to you. With Leibel Insurance, you can choose the best coverage to meet your specific needs to ensure you are properly covered while on the road.
Need extra transportation-related coverage? We’ve Got You Covered!
Your broker will provide you with all of the details of the coverage that you may be considering, such as:
- Coverage for physical damage – This is the type of coverage that is required by the lender if you take out a loan to purchase your commercial truck. In addition, you will need to carry this coverage throughout the life of the loan. Your driving record will be taken into consideration for your premium, the better your record, the lower the cost will be. You will receive the depreciated value of the vehicle if you are involved in an accident.
- Gap insurance – To purchase a truck of high value through financing, this coverage is required if your truck sustains serious damage or is totalled. Gap insurance will provide coverage in the event that the current depreciated value is less than the amount owed. This can assist in paying off the loan without a significant financial loss.
- Equipment insurance – In combination with a physical damage policy, you may also want to add equipment insurance to cover any additional equipment, such as tarps, chains, and electronics that may have been added or installed after the original purchase. This coverage can assist in compensation of fuel in the event of an accident.
- Inland Marine Insurance – A contractual agreement can require an operator to carry a certain amount of coverage in order to protect the cargo that is hauled. The value of the cargo that is carried will determine the amount of Trucking Insurance coverage that is required.
Of course, owning a rig of your own comes at a great expense. Contact Leibel Insurance or visit us at our Calgary or Edmonton office. Your Insurance brokers service all areas in Alberta and Ontario to ensure that you have Trucking Insurance that will cover your investment from bumper to bumper. This is a critical step that cannot be overlooked.
What areas does Liebel Insurance cover for Transportation Insurance?
Some of the Cities where we specialize in Transportation Insurance include:
Unsure of what coverage your truck or business may require? Contact a transportation insurance specialist at Leibel Insurance by calling (833) 222-9291 or request a quote by completing our contact form.
Also, check out our Transportation Insurance Program here to get the best rates for transportation insurance in North America.