Personal Lines Account Manager – Calgary
We are growing!
For over 35 years, Leibel Insurance Group has been providing Albertans with Trusted Advice, Innovative Solutions & Exceptional Service. With over 600 google reviews and averaging 4.95 out of 5, it’s no wonder we need more great people to join our winning team and help us continue delivering 5 star customer service.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic client focused team member who has a solid understanding of personal lines products with the ability to understand client’s needs and offering the appropriate options to meet them.
The successful candidate must be able to prioritize their workload and be a reliable part of a successful team with a positive attitude!
The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to thrive under pressure and maintain a positive can do friendly attitude while continuing to balance what is best for the client, the brokerage, and the overall team. Being able to take guidance and embrace change as needed is an absolute must to be successful and thrive in this position.
We are looking for true insurance professionals who can maintain our company philosophy of finding the best coverage available for each and every client while delivering 5 star customer service.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation
- Exceptional work environment
- Continued support and ongoing training and development
- Full time hours Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm, Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Providing clients with prompt service and customized advice, helping customers understand insurance, discussing customer concerns, including but not limited to walk-ins, emails, and phone calls
- Providing accurate quotes and attempting to secure all lines of business including cross selling or upselling when available.
- Respond to all referrals and client requests in a timely matter as outlined by Leibel Insurance Group standards
- Managing Account Receivables and collection of same
- Preparing documentation for insurers, including new client applications and other related documentation
- Communicating with Insurers, negotiating with underwriters on customers behalf, following up with Adjusters on claims status
- Continuously updating client information on local computer systems including company portals
- Notifying clients of changes; including renewal reviews and policy updates
- Reviewing and completion of daily abeyances; with activities current within 30 days
- Claim reports to Insurer, with client follow ups to ensure claim progressions
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Completion of High School
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- License in good standing with the Alberta Insurance Council; minimum Level 1 General Insurance license however must complete level 2 within a 6 months period
- 3+ years of personal lines experience preferably in a brokerage
- Insurance designations such as CAIB or CIP are an considered an asset
- Experience with Power Broker and Compu-Quote considered an asset
- Positive and respectful attitude with both clients and co-workers
- The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently or as part of a team, manage their own book of business and be self-motivating and detail orientated
At Leibel Insurance Group, we staff and hire the very best. People who are professional, experienced, and genuinely focused on not just meeting, but exceeding our customers’ needs. We are committed to being an employer of choice by providing some of the industry’s most competitive compensation, benefits, tuition reimbursement, on-site insurance education and all sorts of staff celebrations and appreciations throughout the year.
We also happen to sell insurance…..want to work with us?
We thank all applicants, however only those who are being considered will be contacted.
If you are interested in future opportunities with Leibel Insurance Group not currently listed, we would love to hear from you as we are always interested in new talent.
Submit resume & cover letter in confidence to: [email protected]