There is a lot of trust that goes into contacting a new broker. On a good case, you may have a referral from a friend or family member. Without that recommendation how do you find a trustworthy, reliable broker?
Here are some tips on how to find a good insurance broker:
- Check their reviews: Low score? Probably a good idea to stay clear! Read through the reviews. We aren’t saying you should read through every single one, but people like to share their full experiences and can share useful information.
- Visit the website: Is their website user friendly? Are hours and contact information easy to find?
- Staff Page: Check out their staff page! It’s always great to put a face to a name. Plus knowing a bit about your potential broker is always a bonus. One thing we like to point out; we believe it is important to know who you are speaking with. We aren’t just a switchboard.
- Test the waters and give them a call! Purchasing Insurance is a personal experience and is different for every person.
Here are a few fun facts about Leibel Insurance Group:
- We are local and we are Albertan! We love our hockey, Timmy’s, and flannel.
- Since we are local, that means all of our staff pay local taxes and support our community. We don’t believe in long distance call centers.
- We love our technology! We like to stay up to date on the latest trends including our latest App that’s about to hit the app store! This means easy, breezy, service for you!
- We’ve got a great group of people on our team! That smiling face at reception and the happy voice on the phone are here each day because they love what they do.
- All of our brokers have their own direct phone line. We believe in a personalized broker for your account, this means you don’t have to call a call center and share you same story numerous times.
Whether you call, email, or stop by we would be happy to meet with you, and look forward to earning your business!
For Your Sake, Don’t Wait!
Find out how much you can benefit from switching today.