Toronto Electricians InsuranceDon't Get Shocked By Your Electricians Insurance Policy! Get Your Free Alberta Electricians Insurance Quotes Today!
- Electricians Insurance Program Available
- Free Commercial Electricians Insurance Policy Assessment
- Same day Electricians Insurance Certificates Available
- Protect Yourself Against Property Damage and Liability
- Cover Expensive Equipment During Transit and Installation including Copper Theft
Alberta’s Best Electricians Insurance
If your company performs electrical work in Alberta you need to have the best electrical contractor insurance. After all, the responsibility of the electrician does not end after installation. Every time a switch is flipped or something is plugged in, liability issues continue as a result of the installation or repairs. Here are just a few things that could go wrong:
- Improper wiring – can result in fires and shock hazards to occupants and other workers. This can sometimes cause serious injury.
- Failure to install GFCI circuits where required – when shock saver circuits are not installed, it could result in serious shock hazards to people, including death. This includes areas like swimming pools, laundry rooms, and outdoor electrical features.
- Failure to install electrical equipment properly – this can cause serious damage to expensive equipment
- Commercial property damage
- Mistakes wiring up industrial equipment – can cause a business to experience significant downtime and loss of income. It could also result in injuries to employees of the business.
- Improper installation of HVAC systems or communications systems.
- Traffic accidents with company vehicles
These issues, as well as many others, can lead to lawsuits and major expenses and can cause a business that does electrical work to suffer significantly. In fact, many companies that face lawsuits from consumers or other businesses will not be able to stay in business if they do not have proper electrician insurance.
What Is Insurance For Electrical Contractors?
This kind of coverage protects businesses against the many hazards that can develop from electrical work. This includes problems like legal claims on property damage and injuries, and a wide variety of issues related to this type of business.
Who Needs Electrical Contractors Insurance?
Any company or business that does electrical work should consider this coverage. This covers many businesses and professionals such as:
- Electrical contractors
- Air conditioning services
- Heating services
- Lighting installation services
- Home improvement services
- Construction companies
- Electrician services
- Handyman services
- Electrical engineers
- Red seal electricians
- Oil and gas technicians
- Electrical consultants
- Electricians and apprentices
What Kind Of Coverage Is Standard?
Standard coverage depends on your business, but most companies should consider:
- General liability – this protects you against many things that can happen to businesses in Alberta.
- Auto insurance – may include liability, collision, and comprehensive coverage for your company vehicles.
- Loss of income -protects you if you or your company is unable to operate due to a covered event.
- Commercial property insurance – if you own a building, it needs protection the same as a home would.
Electrician Insurance Options
You may need to consider several options for your contractor business. For example:
- Inland marine or cargo insurance – this covers equipment and materials while they are in transit. This may cover expensive equipment that you are taking to the job site to install.
- Errors and Omission coverage – should one of your employees or a subcontractor make a mistake, this can give you the protection that a general liability insurance policy may not cover. This can be very important as many errors and omissions in this industry may not be apparent for months or even years after the fact.
- Umbrella insurance – this is
extraliability that covers a wide range of problems that you may not even be aware of. It is inexpensive considering the amount of protection it provides,and can be a valuable part of your electrical contractorsinsurance.
- Identity theft insurance – this may or may not be included with some business insurance policies. In today’s high tech computerized and broadband age, any business or individual may be subject to identity theft.
- Cyber insurance – this coverage protects you from any data breaches or hacks
Protect Your Business With The Right Electrical Contractor Insurance
Your company is your livelihood and your entire future, so how can you make sure that your business is properly protected? Find the most competent help. If you go to a single insurance company they can only give you what is available to them, and this may not always be in your best interest when you need electricians insurance.
When you go to insurance professionals at Leibel Insurance in Alberta, it is like going to 15 different top insurance companies at the same time and comparing all of the best features. Leibel Insurance is an independent insurance brokerage with many insurance partners and brokers. Leibel Insurance has a combined insurance industry experience of 300 years and we have been serving customers in Alberta since 1981.
Let us help you get the best coverage and show you all the available insurance discounts. You will not just have an insurance policy, you will receive electrical contractors insurance that is custom made for your business.