Toronto General Liability InsuranceLiability Insurance Protects Your Business so You can Have Peace of Mind Focusing on Operations. Get Your Free Alberta Liability Insurance Quote Today!
- Same Day General Liability Insurance Certificates
- ISNetWorld & ComplyWorks Compliant
- Cover Yourself Against Unexpected Liability Claims
- Protect Yourself Against Third Party Property Damage and Bodily Injury Claims
Alberta General Liability Insurance
Most Alberta business owners are aware of the need for General Liability Insurance. When you think of this kind of coverage you may have images of a customer slipping and falling in a local store and then suing the owner. However, there is much more to general liability than that. If you operate a business you may even be taking on plenty of risks that you are not currently unaware of. In fact, those risks could be severe enough to jeopardize your entire financial future.
What Is Liability Coverage For Business?
Liability means that you are legally responsible for something, and you will be obligated to make good on the damages. It could be a problem with your company, employees, you, your building, or property. As such, if you don’t protect yourself from these risks, you are taking a big chance with your future.
Who Needs Business Liability Coverage?
Just about any kind of business is open to some type of lawsuit, but especially those that deal with the public can be open to some kind of lawsuit. Almost every business needs this valuable protection.
What is Standard Liability Policy?
Although there is no “one size fits all” liability policies for business, most will include the following coverage options:
- General Liability Insurance – covers property damage, slips and falls, customer injury
- Product liability – if something you make or sell causes injury or illness you may be responsible
- Advertising Injury – covers slander and libel issues
- Medical payments for injury
Business Liability Insurance Coverage Options
You may need one or several options for your business, such as:
- Copyright infringement protection
- Contractual liability – can cover subcontractors working for you
- On-hook liability – covers towing repossessed vehicles
- Environmental liability – covers pollution problems your business may create
- Broad form property damage – this can be added to general liability to negate certain exclusions to the policy.
Why You Need An Insurance Specialist For Your Business
Insurance needs vary from one business to another, and it can be hard to tell what to get and how much coverage you need. That is why many companies in Alberta trust Leibel Insurance. When you come to us, you are not doing business with an insurance agency that represents one company. We are an independent brokerage with many insurance partners, but our loyalty is to you, our valued customer.
Experience matters a great deal in the insurance industry. We have been in business since 1981 and our people have combined 300 years of experience. Not only that, we have more than 20 years of experience helping people choose the right kind of Business Liability Insurance coverage options for their businesses.
You could check out insurance companies on our own and compare rates and coverage options. You also could audit your business and assess all of the risk factors you face today and in the future. Of course, it’s much easier to contact insurance specialists at Leibel Insurance, and we can do all that for you. It’s that easy!
We do business with more than 20 insurers that provide the coverage you need. This way, you are certain to receive the kind of policy you need, and the most affordable rates.